Christopher Dostal, O.D.
Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Evaluations and Fittings for Soft and RGP Lenses
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, 1974
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.), Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, PA, 1978
- Externship—Indian Health Service, Rosebud Indian Reservation, Rosebud, SD
- Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents Certification, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA
- Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents Certification, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Massachusetts
- Beta Sigma Kappa, Optometric Honor Fraternity
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Optometry
“Thoughtful, kind man. Always with a sincere smile. Very knowledgeable and careful.” – Joanne M.