Christopher Dostal, O.D.
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
Contact Lens Examinations
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Contact Lens Evaluations and Fittings for Soft and RGP Lenses
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, 1974
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.), Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Philadelphia, PA, 1978
- Externship—Indian Health Service, Rosebud Indian Reservation, Rosebud, SD
- Diagnostic Pharmaceutical Agents Certification, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA
- Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents Certification, New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Massachusetts
- Beta Sigma Kappa, Optometric Honor Fraternity
- Massachusetts Board of Registration in Optometry
“Thoughtful, kind man. Always with a sincere smile. Very knowledgeable and careful.” – Joanne M.
“One of the best decisions I made was to have Eye Physicians of Northampton diagnose and perform my cataract surgery. My vision was failing and Dr. Dostal identified the problem quickly and accurately which led to cataract surgery for both eyes. Surgeries were performed by Dr. Shield. I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes. I highly recommend Eye Physicians of Northampton.” – Kathy Q.